Thread: Track Design
View Single Post
Old 24 Dec 2007, 19:14 (Ref:2094571)   #9
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My second go then..

For a rectangular shape of land, tried to make the paddock, office, parking area long and tried to make it not too space consuming. The Green building outside the pits would be your office/facilities etc, the green building inside would be used for driver briefing (if needed) etc.. The blue building would be some sort of shelter or garage area for the karts, the orange would be, depending on your budget, a veiwing area or stand for people to watch, as the may not be driving, just taking people to the track. For the track itself, I tried to create a track with not to many hairpins and a variaty of corners, the first section of corners would keep the karts close together for the first tight corner, widened for multi racing lines and overtaking. Then more overtaking on the next corner after a short esses section. then a straight leads into a larger esses section, and then the final section leading out onto the main staright.
Attached Thumbnails
dirtkart2.PNG