View Single Post
Old 7 Jul 2016, 17:04 (Ref:3657524)   #962
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rx555 View Post
One thing I didn't see mentioned here but we found was Mad Friday. We saw people setting up early on Friday with lawn chairs on the road into the circuit near P Curves and wondered what they were doing. When we got back to that area around 3 or 4, the drunks were in full form egging on the passers by to rev it up and do burn outs. The cops didn't seem to care in the least. That would never fly in the States.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
True, when I started 11 years ago it was all harmless and fun, now it is all about idiots 'hurting' other peoples and cars.
Most terrible thing, the police is looking at it and does nothing.
Well two years ago I remember the police came in full riot gear to break up the Mad Friday at Maison Blanche. Why they did nothing this year is a question to me, perhaps the resources where spent else where? (Football/General Security)