View Single Post
Old 24 Aug 2020, 09:40 (Ref:3997573)   #9
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
John,nice to see you and your good lady on Saturday, I will post a few pictures on the Parade site and kill two birds ...etc.

I have noticed a sad deterioration in my photography over the last few years, so I had my camera serviced by Canon, their 'Premium' service to ensure it was not the camera- even more sadly it is not. I suspect that old age is catching up with my stability and 'camera shake' is setting in.
Although I had not set up my camera properly before the meeting and that did not help.

Excuses, excuses.

Must do better;