View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 2020, 09:52 (Ref:3997799)   #12
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
John,nice to see you and your good lady on Saturday, I will post a few pictures on the Parade site and kill two birds ...etc.

I have noticed a sad deterioration in my photography over the last few years, so I had my camera serviced by Canon, their 'Premium' service to ensure it was not the camera- even more sadly it is not. I suspect that old age is catching up with my stability and 'camera shake' is setting in.
Although I had not set up my camera properly before the meeting and that did not help.

Excuses, excuses.

Must do better;
Baub, if it'll make you feel better I'll dig out some more of my old blotchy out of focus and badly panned scanned 35mm slides, they really are sub-standard . (Having said that my new scanner is much higher resolution so the odd ones that are in focus don't look too bad, but still nowhere near as good as yours).