View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 2019, 20:10 (Ref:3940466)   #25
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
Hopefully this puts off the 0-emissions for another couple of years. I'm more interested in hypercar than a formula-e sportscar type series. Think these cars are slow, the 0-emissions cars will be GTE pace unless they're carrying a huge battery and allowed mega amounts of hydrogen or something. The worst thing about hypercar is bop and the huge amount of weight. I'm glad Peugeot are coming back, now if Aston Martin fails, they can have someone else to fall back on.
I would assume they'd be running big batteries and fuel storages anyway, in order to ensure smooth running and no constant visits to the pits.

Formula E is cheap, glorified spec racing, that's now what the proposal here was