View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 2020, 19:35 (Ref:3952805)   #6
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
Racing Point: Feb 17th at their BWT sponsors HQ in Mondsee, Austria.

i wonder if it will be last years car dressed in their 2020 livery or their actual car which they will then need to get to Barcelona for the 19th?
I can't remember, but haven't we seen more of this in which the PR event shows either an older car in new livery or sometimes even just CGI images of the new car (which are still not accurate as they either are hiding details and/or car is not finalized yet?)

I have become less interested in the pre-testing launches other than to see new livery these days. And sometimes there is testing livery (that occasionally might be better than the final (typically conservative) race livery.

As you mention above, I expect AlphaTauri to be the largest livery change. If you look at their website, I can't decode much about what the livery might look like. The brand logo and the entire site is quite simple and without color. White cars with black logos and text? Sounds boring to me. I will miss the recent Toro Rosso liveries as they were very good (in my opinion, better than the Red Bull).

Richard