View Single Post
Old 28 May 2019, 21:04 (Ref:3906602)   #1
Tim Llewellyn
Rookie

Tim Llewellyn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Feedback. RPM Classic Parts, Alberta Lea

Any feedback please. I am 99% sure I have been conned. It happens to all of us at some stage. The gentleman and business I want to know more about are BRANDON PRIHODA @ RPM CLASSIC PARTS, 1316 EBERHART STREET, ALBERT LEA, MN 56007 USA, a division of RPM Motorsports. I saw Brandon's advert with picture and giving the casting number of a 1957 Chevy 265 V8 cylinder block. I even verified again with Brandon it was the casting number I needed and the degree of overbore. Brandon knew that he was shipping it to Denver where it was collected together with all the other bits I needed before being shipped on to the UK. I guess he deduced two things correctly. 1 that I would not see it for a while, and 2 that from the UK I am very unlikely to take him to court. Rather than sending the V8 I had bought he sent an unidentifiable side valve straight 6. Basically a lump of scrap rather than a rare Chevy block. Brandon was just fine at replying to my emails when he was selling to me. I have now emailed him 3 times over the last week and he does not reply. Has anyone got any similar experience dealing with them?