View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 2018, 14:32 (Ref:3793319)   #27
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
He could possibly make the move into a factory supported sportscar drive? (Like Fisichella did) So do the F1 simulator work, drive in sportscars and get a nice company car. Not a bad gig!
It would be a sweet gig, but is more suited for a successful driver on the back side of his career? When you say "factory supported" are you saying Ferrari? Because that would just be a GT program (not taking anything away from GT drivers, but maybe below him at this point in his career?). He should should be looking for an Indycar or a prototype program.

Richard