View Single Post
Old 1 Feb 2018, 15:29 (Ref:3797470)   #24
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
To be honest, a poll like this is just going to push the usual suspects (Indy 500, Monaco, LeMans, etc.) to the top. I would like to see more "grassroots" level events be included. Something that really is more for the pure love of racing and maybe a bit less corporate. I will toss out...

25 Hours of Thunderhill
Any 24 Hour ChumpCar or LeMons Race

Richard

PS: If I have to pick a third... Pikes Peak. But it's not quite as grassroots as my other two.