View Single Post
Old 1 Feb 2018, 21:19 (Ref:3797566)   #28
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I was a little lazy, sorry I also wondered if loon’s was to do with this or a more general I hate things post? Here’s as good as anywhere. Especially as this will probably get closed at some point.

Thinking about it, it can’t be here. As Formula E doesn’t have grid girls. https://www.autosport.com/fe/news/13...l-announcement
But that just sums up Formula E. Nobody really watches it, and they feel the need to tell everybody how much better they are at every opportunity. They may well have shouted about it, and nobody cared.

There's huge irony in saying "we didn't see the need to shout about it", and then shouting about how you beat someone else to it. Formula E is massively hypocritical in how it is run, and I'm a huge EV fan.

Anyway, if people care enough then we'll just reintroduce grid girls. But we'll bring grid boys along too. We'll see if people like that. In F1 they'd probably be wearing suit trousers and a nice shirt. But in BTCC the grid boy would be wearing a banana hammock and a lycra top, rippling over his muscles. That way, everyone will be happy and there will be absolutely no complaints at all.