View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 2020, 06:57 (Ref:3957121)   #3
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
I read an article that claims electric hybrids are more polluting that conventional petrol cars because people can't be bothered to charge them up on the mains ! It went into great detail that lost me after a couple of lines
Reminds me of a colleague who I used to car pool with. They drove a plug in hybrid, and first time in they were keen to show me how they could complete the commute on electric only.

As your article suggests - never plugged it in, never drove on all-electric except when demonstrating to others how good it is!