View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2021, 12:50 (Ref:4028694)   #2570
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
The EU's Cross-Border Enforcement Directive no longer applies, French officials have said, so British-registered vehicles will no longer be sent fines for offences detected by roadside cameras.
Similarly, motorists with vehicles registered in the EU caught speeding in Britain will not be sent fines.

Mind you I have been stopped and fined beside the road in France and Spain, if you can't or wont pay they will confiscate your vehicle. A friend of mine got pulled over in Bulgaria after crossing a double white line when slowly driving past a broken down lorry on a hill. The cops were sitting watching for any "foreign" plated vehicles and stopping and fining them on the spot but funnily enough they seemed to let locals drive away ! I think the cops shared out the takings because they refused to give any receipts out !!!!
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !