View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2021, 16:11 (Ref:4028754)   #2572
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tel 911S View Post
I have seen claims that the French had targeted UK drivers for speeding fines . And the total figures were something like £50 millions . Sounds a bit far fetched , but it might mean they will need to make up the loss of income by chasing GERARD for more money ??
I got stopped in France towing my ski boat down to Spain, OK I was doing over 90mph on one of those single carriageway roads that are straight for about 10 miles ! however the cops locked me into the back of their van and would not let me go until I gave them the money. I tried joking with them in my best Spanish but that made things worse
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !