View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2018, 08:14 (Ref:3857089)   #2063
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
I got caught by one I didn't know was there near Croix en Ternois last month. 91 in a 90 (I think!)/ Still, if it makes money...
Last year, I got caught by an automatic camera for a red light. Eventually, this system was proven to have wrong settings after many fines. They recognized their mistake and changed the settings, but we never heard about any refund and, more important to my eyes, having our licence points back again. This kind of thing happens on a frequent and regular basis, here. Makes me angry and feel like you could say a mushroom. Le pot de terre contre le pot de fer bad old story.