View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2022, 13:58 (Ref:4127669)   #297
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantra View Post
I do feel for him. Could be a big part of silly season - stay on with BTC and the good chassis in the hope that the engine situation is different next year? Or make the move elsewhere, where he might have a better chance at the title?
If it were me - I would opt to stay with a chassis that is proven and a team he has built a good working relationship with - and hope that the engine issues can be resolved.
Speedworks has shown that the installation (if you get on top of it) can be a front-runner.