View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2018, 13:26 (Ref:3833015)   #69
GingerPixel
Racer

GingerPixel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGingerPixel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
And now the FIA making up penalties for racing incidents. That's bs to penalize Vettel, they both moved and Vettel did NOT lock up Brundle sorry but watch the actual video.

And I'm done, no point in trying to watch this tripe when I have yard work to do.
Vettel's inside wheel is locked well before the apex, on the actual video.

The problem Seb has is that he seems like a bit of an unpleasant dude, and when you start running into people forgiveness becomes hard to come by. Bottas was in clear line of sight, and I'm really not sure where Vettel expected him to go, possibly round the outside of Lewis instead of slotting in behind him?

I didn't think the race was bad, however Ricard looks like a car park designer's migraine hallucination. I agree with the drivers in that they should straighten the straight, but only because I find very long straights cool for no good reason.

I don't really see how the Hamilton critics have much of a leg to stand on at the moment, as his general mastery of consecutive GP weekends seems unrivaled.

Last edited by GingerPixel; 25 Jun 2018 at 13:36.