Thread: Motorsport Quiz
View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2023, 18:51 (Ref:4141450)   #517
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So we have the Hill's as Son (#0) and Father (#00) running the numbers

Oliver and Pryce running #0 and #00 respectively as Shadow Team mates in US F5000.

That leaves Ongais and Field being the quirkiest, having on numerous occasions run as co-drivers in Porsche 934's and 935's (plus a 911 I think) as both #0 and #00.

In fact I think in 1979 they won the Daytona 24hr in a 935 together running as #0, then a month later put an extra 0 on the 935 and ran as #00 at the Sebring 12hr.

Interestingly, and I know not the reason, but I notice Ongais and Field regularly double entered the major races as both #0 and #00, leaving one entry as a DNS but running the other number.

Maybe your question Bob, as you worked through it more than Graham, who by his own admission 'took a punt'.... and also asked the previous question .