View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 2016, 20:05 (Ref:3650688)   #12
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimW View Post
TomTom (which had lifetime maps when I bought mine) works well for me. Only down side is the update process which is buggy and very, very slow.
Yep, exactly my experience. Also got maps for life (of the device, though, not me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armco Bender View Post
Garmin is the go here as theres a local group who do free open source maps for them.They update them weekly with every new street & road on them.
I update one for a friend who drives a concreter mixer truck,he loves it as it has all the new subdivision streets on it before they even get named.
You've only had one new road in the last 30 years. What do they add weekly? Update the positions of the sheep?