Thread: Project Brabham
View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2019, 23:02 (Ref:3924757)   #261
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
This Goodyear tie up looks like a big deal for Brabham. Is it a big deal for Goodyear? Not really unless they plan to do something more than a night race at Silverstone in November. Are there GTE plans with Goodyear down the line? Or are Goodyear just using this to develop GTE-type tyres somewhat under the radar before tendering for a GTE spec tyre deal?
Wonder how different the P2 and GTE tires are, think I'd read they would be using a similar tire to the LMP2 runners. I may they're all rubber and hopefully round but how similar are they in construction and compounds? Although I guess we won't really know since the GTE tires are all confidentials aren't they?