Thread: Memorabilia Jordan F1 Stamps and Folder
View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2019, 14:57 (Ref:3942964)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Jordan F1 Stamps and Folder

Anyone come across these before? Although I can find a lot of references to the stamps online, I haven't found another article like this. I was given it when a family member was clearing a relatives house of a large collection of coins, model cars and so on.

The folder contains a dozen cards, each demonstrating a milestone in Jordan F1's history, starting with the first test run, first race, first fastest lap, first pole, first race win, up to the podium position at Indy in 2000. The cards show a photo of the car, sometimes the driver and each bears the same stamp with a mock postmark relating to the event pictured.

Seems to be unusual.....
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_7586.JPG   IMG_7587.JPG   IMG_7588.JPG  

IMG_7589.JPG