Thread: Calendar 2020
View Single Post
Old 1 Dec 2019, 20:46 (Ref:3944118)   #15
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
A bit later please Bob. 917s, 512s, even the Group C era of the 80s/90s.

That last picture is of course Tenths member FISCRacer in his Attila. Reminds me of a story from my childhood when I came home from school to find an Attila Chevrolet under a sheet in our garden. My dad worked for a small preparation company and it was being hidden from the bailiffs or something I expect. We fired it up one Sunday afternoon, it broke the quiet of a Wiltshire village beautifully.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Not the sort of thing I bothered with to be honest Max, but I will search the dusty archives for anything vaguely younger.