View Single Post
Old 26 Feb 2004, 11:50 (Ref:886136)   #1
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Schuey breaks Imola lap record...uh oh, or ,so what?

I've rwad this morning that Schu smashed the Imola lap record late yesterday posting a 1m 20's something or other.

DC was 2nd quickest well over a second off, but in turn only couple 10ths ahead of Monster.

What does this mean?

During off season/testing, Ferrari not hitherto thought to have advantage with 2003 or new car and Schu and other Ferrari team members said they feared Williams and Renault.

Did they send out Schu on ultra low fuel or have they been keeping quiet about it's potential deliberately up until now?

Rubinho actually quite bullish about his chances and those of the new car, however he was behind the Mclaren and Williams yesterday.

I still believe a Williams will win it this year, prob JPM and Ferrari will only be consistently competitive if Bridgstone have developed a decent dry tyre that can cope with heat.

What can we make of all this folks, i really don't wanna see thge Red cars winning again!!