View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2010, 23:34 (Ref:2660157)   #27
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by arakis View Post
I am kind of guessing your view of racing is depicted on your avatar! your statment holds true in nascar, where the only point of the race is to see a big crash!!!!! BTW, there are a milion little things that go into someone making a gap, not only driver skill!

My answer to safty car is safer because, everyone would be in the box, and leting cars go aout after the danger has been averted is the safest way, for both marshals and drivers. as for your qouestion about cars being a lap down, that wont change, I don't see how you don't get that.--Cars are timed when they cross the start/finish line, mark the times when they crossed the line in the last lap, at set them free in order off the timings,
I hate people like you who think that all fans of NASCAR are in a race to see a crash. It is completely ignorant of someone to think that way.

Yes, I know I'm attacking the poster here and not the post, but it needs to be said.