View Single Post
Old 3 Jan 2016, 20:37 (Ref:3601878)   #55
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Paul, I can see your point. My post was flippant, but i do believe there is a certain type of driver that attracts aggressive reactions from other drivers, due to their own poor skills! So they then feel the need to fit dash cams.

Recently, I was cruising along in van on a 40mph single carriageway near here at exactly the limit, when a Fiasco pulled straight out of Morrisons in front of me. Didn't even slow, let alone stop at the junction. I had to brake sharply down to the 25mph it was doing, and while doing so closed right up behind it. The passenger then turned round and pointed their phone at me, as if to take a pic of me 'tailgating', I guess! As you say, a dash camera would show the full story......... If I get one, it will be for the truck first and foremost.

Good luck with your case, not pleasant to go through all that.