View Single Post
Old 21 Jan 2021, 12:17 (Ref:4030428)   #126
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy97 View Post
The CSCC double header (inc a race in each direction) at Knockhill in May is looking far more likely than Spa in June!
I don’t think we need Carnets for Scotland......yet.

It always was for us! Spa's a nice idea but costs as much to do as the rest of the season for us.

I'm with those who think the difficulties will be minor. I can remember when we rallied in Europe - Sweden, Belgium, Germany - when despite being members of the Common Market we still had to have carnets for the rally car, service barge contents etc, there was very little by way of checks - at a border you just handed a sheet of paper to a very bored official and went on your way. Coming back- I remember giving the final carnet sheet to a customs guy in Dover who as I walked towards him said "That you finished now lads?" and as I said "yes" he just took the sheet without a glance and waved us on our way.