Thread: IMSA: USCR 2018
View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 2017, 21:21 (Ref:3751288)   #454
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I guess this means you think they aren't up to snuff? I'm not sure they have been underperforming the last few years. Compared to their competition, their car has been the least best, and Porsche seems to just shuffle drivers in and out of those cars at will. In past seasons when Porsche had IMSA success they had steady driver lineups, which i think contributed to the success. As a comparison, how have the Porsches fared in WEC competition over the same time period?

The new car seems to have speed but hasn't had the reliability thus far.
Core has the only win in the new Cayman... I mean 911.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk