View Single Post
Old 28 Jun 2003, 10:06 (Ref:645348)   #28
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sadly the International festival is a bit of a one-off. You may well have seen a great crowd but how many were there just to view the cars on display, picnic, take part in the Gymkhana etc. I bet the minority watch the racing.

But on the basis that the meeting is there for everybody then it doesn't matter.

The quality of racing in the MGCC has always been good and because you can identify with the cars its makes the championships popular. But I bet the next round wherever it may be, will have one man and his dog watching.