View Single Post
Old 12 May 2015, 00:07 (Ref:3536595)   #16
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hedlund View Post
I didn't realize it, but it was hurting my chances of getting "Am" rides. While trying to get a LM24 and Spa24 seat for this year, almost everyone I talked to in EU thought I was just a shitty Pro after seeing the PWC results. They didn't realize I was actually a real Am.

Also, I'm not a fan of the way they've been classifying drivers this year so I figured, Why should I help them by running in the "Pro" class when there's drivers who're being put into "Am" seats by manufacturers?

At tracks I know (like Sonoma/Laguna) still left in the season, I wouldn't be surprised if I get bumped up anyway... but whatever.

I have no idea about the points and don't really care as I'm not doing all the races anyway.

-mike
Thanks for clarifying, interesting reason, would not have thought of that!

Let me ask you a question: would you be interested in running in a IMSA GT3 sprint series (if that organized next year)? Why (not) and if so, what essential things does IMSA need to take care of?