View Single Post
Old 9 Apr 2018, 10:08 (Ref:3814328)   #103
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
I haven't caught up on all of the coverage from Corsica yet but I see Ogier has taken another win and seemed to be in control throughout. It was a lot more interesting behind him though! Loeb showed he is human and made a mistake ending his rally, Meeke binned it again (wrong note or wrong call?), Latvala hit a tree and presumably damaged the cage so had to retire (certainly the car was still running well once they'd disentangled it from the tree so I assume cage damage as the reason for not carrying on).

From the clips I've seen a lot of the crews were mentioning their notes weren't right or they were having trouble with the notes - I guess the sheer number of corners on this event causes this problem?

I'll try and catch up on some more of the coverage - the bits I've seen were good, really impressive speeds carried through the corners and the change of direction of the cars is incredible. These new generation cars certainly deliver on tarmac!