View Single Post
Old 1 Oct 2018, 23:29 (Ref:3853936)   #48
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Why should I, feeding that series is simply going to make it worse? keep giving drugs and money to the drug dealer, what is he going to do?

I would never pay any more than 30 quid to watch rallycross, it is not entertaining enough, close enough, varied enough, watchable enough to warrant ANY more.

If people like you keep handing it over, what happens next? 100 quid, 150? Are you stark raving mad?

You do know how these companies work don't you? have you played a AAA game recently? Why compare it to football, the sports are chalk and cheese different, there is no team in rallycross, there is no tribalism, if you knew that you would never make that comparison.

Or are you so blind that continually handing over hundreds of pounds a year to watch something you enjoy, whilst it actually takes it away from its roots, its history and its development in every country it visits.

I admit I have a grudge, and so would you if you had watched the sport you love be utterly taken apart piece by piece by a profiteering American monstrosity

It's your conscience fella, not mine. Mine is very clear.