View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2023, 19:20 (Ref:4148830)   #1867
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
But are those entries now on loan to other teams? Any word on Dynamics doing that?
So - we know that one of the TBLs has made its way to HARD., with one of their own going to PMR.

Nothing confirmed on the other two, or the two with Dynamics.

(But then again there is nothing confirmed regarding the TBLs held by other teams who haven't made public announcements yet).

In summary - of the 29 TBLs, we know how 21 of them are going to be used.
Other than that - there is nothing more confirmed for 2 weeks now.

2023 TBL Team Car Driver Status Jack Sears
EXCELR8-1Bristol Street Motors with EXCELR8 TradePriceCars.comHyundai i30 Fastback N PerformanceIngram Confirmed in press release Inel.
EXCELR8-2Bristol Street Motors with EXCELR8 TradePriceCars.comHyundai i30 Fastback N PerformanceChilton Confirmed in press release Inel.
EXCELR8-3Bristol Street Motors with EXCELR8 TradePriceCars.comHyundai i30 Fastback N PerformancePearsonConfirmed in press releaseElig.
EXCELR8-4Bristol Street Motors with EXCELR8 TradePriceCars.comHyundai i30 Fastback N PerformanceHalsteadConfirmed in press releaseElig.
Team Dynamics-1Halfords?Civic?Shedden?Talked about next year with the teamInel.
Team Dynamics-2Halfords?Civic????Talked about next year with the teamInel.
Aiden Moffat-1One Motorsport?Civic???’One’ Reported as looking to expand to four Civics ???
Aiden Moffat-2Aiden Moffat Racing???????Infiniti described as being end of life by the team???
Motorbase-1NAPA Racing UKFord Focus STSuttonConfirmed as 3-year deal in press releaseInel.
Motorbase-2NAPA Racing UKFord Focus STCammishConfirmed as 3-year deal in press releaseInel.
Motorbase-3NAPA Racing UKFord Focus STOsborneConfirmed in press releaseElig.
Motorbase-4NAPA Racing UKFord Focus ST RowbottomConfirmed in press releaseInel.
HARD.-1HARD. Cupra LeónButelConfirmed in press releaseElig.
HARD.-2HARD.Cupra LeónThompsonConfirmed in press releaseInel.
HARD.-3HARD.Cupra LeónPattersonConfirmed in press releaseElig.
HARD.-4HARD.Cupra LeónLloydConfirmed in press releaseInel.
Speedworks-1Toyota Gazoo Racing UK?Corolla?Butcher?Talked about wanting another year with the teamInel.
Speedworks-2Toyota Gazoo Racing UK?Corolla??????????
Speedworks-3Toyota Gazoo Racing UK?Corolla??????????
WSR-1Team BMWBMW 330e M SportMorganConfirmed in press releaseInel.
WSR-2Team BMWBMW 330e M SportTurkingtonConfirmed in press releaseInel.
WSR-3Laser Tools Racing with MB MotorsportBMW 330e M SportHillConfirmed in press releaseInel.
WSR-4Team BMWBMW 330e M SportJelleyConfirmed in press releaseInel.
PMR-1PMRVauxhall Astra Taylor-SmithConfirmed in press releaseInel.
PMR-2PMRVauxhall AstraWatsonConfirmed in press releaseElig.
Ex-HARDPMRVauxhall AstraDobleConfirmed in press releaseElig.
BTC-1Starline Racing by One MotorsportHonda Civic FK8MoffatConfirmed in press releaseInel.
BTC-2 Starline Racing by One MotorsportHonda Civic FK8CookConfirmed in press releaseInel.
BTC-3One MotorsportCivic FK8???Reported as looking to expand to four Civics???
Boardley-1??????Boardley?Has described 2022 as a sabbaticalElig.
TOCA-1Not allocated    
TOCA-2Not allocated    
TOCA-3Not allocated    
???Parker Motorsport?Alfa Giulia????Press release states a planned return after hybrid is introduced???
???Parker Motorsport?Alfa Giulia????Press release states a planned return after hybrid is introduced???
???Bert Taylor Racing???????Talked about getting a TBL for 2023???
?????????Proctor?Has described 2022 as a sabbatical Inel.
?????????Smelt?Has described 2022 as a sabbatical Elig.
?????????Hamilton?Talked about being in a car for 2023 Inel.
?????????Hand?Previously confirmed as multi-year at PMR in press release Elig.
???VolvoKiaT.Harvey Rumoured in threads every year, has to be true one day Inel.