View Single Post
Old 22 Dec 2005, 07:02 (Ref:1488489)   #340
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorV8tor
Yep Twas the day bfore the big win and ............

The story never ends. So went the Can-Am cars.

I am looking for information about Frank Gardner's last ride as well as Allen Crice with the incredible Corvair. Not really a Sedan Dan but waht a ride to end all rides.

I am in Canada gus and I need information about this car as I am in the prosess of building ( my idea ) of that particulare car. Tube frame, mid engine, 500-600 RWHP. 8 stacke manifold, 18" X 13" Die rr erims for starts.

If any one can get one of these guys to contact me about this car with any detaisl at all or photos, knows a mechanic that worked on it, knows where this car is???

I really am going round the bend as I am assuming a lot.

If any one has an old rule book consering this car's putinate clasification or better yet why this car got in to sedan racing the way it was .... HMMMMMM Lets start from the begining .... yes there was a corvair body involved but WAIT A MINUTE THERE... a F 5000 under it Turns my crank.

I had started building mine begfore I discovered this Auzy built racer/street sedan .... you guys are one wonderful bunch ofimmaginary builder fairies or somthing, God bless you all and especially for getting this Corvair into the race.

John Haney, practicing Auzy
Welcome John...do a search on corvair and you may get some more info from a Sports Sedans thread...Cheers, Mick

Priv Msge sent