View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 2013, 10:22 (Ref:3312691)   #22
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Brand View Post
Maybe it would have been better not to repeat it?

The situation at Mallory is bad enough with the spreading of unsubstantiated, possibly malicious, rumours.
I appreciate what you're saying Dave, but to be honest, all that practically anyone (or everyone) is doing is commenting on the situation based on what we think.
If the BARC are in financial difficulties it could have an effect on the outcome, or could have even contributed towards the decline in the first place if it meant they were worrying about what tey would consider to be far more important things to them than just Mallory Park.
By the same token, if Titan Properties were thought to be in financial difficulties (which to the best of my knowledge, they're not) that would also have implications to the outcome of what heppens to Mallory Park.
In my opinion...