Thread: Winter Projects
View Single Post
Old 1 Dec 2010, 12:42 (Ref:2798094)   #58
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon drabble View Post
clearly 924's are the new MGB... I know of at least one other being prepared for the 360 race. Out of interest what power/weight should you expect out of them?
Low power, high weight....they're 125bhp and weigh in at around 1200kg in standard trim. Which mine is, so it's not going to be a flyer, should be a bit quicker than the Monty but not much. The 924 Championship cars find a bit more power and lose about 250kg.

I chose a 924 'cos it's big enough for my 6'2" frame in comfort, cheap as chips to buy, and because it has a roof it hasn't rusted away from the inside out, unlike most MGs! I was toying with an MGBGT but I've had enough of MGs for the moment.

So mine, Mike's, MGDavid's - who else?