Old 3 Oct 2006, 13:59 (Ref:1726422)   #7
Wolfgang
Rookie

Germany
Hannover
Wolfgang should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwood
the list is my list i made the past 12 months working from martin krecji list with my extra input bounced onto MK for comments and info ive found

the questions wolfgang has raised are questions ive raised on zadra car ( i ws looking at buying it) and the hu7 car i believe is the osella abarth engined car driven by facetti now in usa with ford power
hu4 does not seem to show up from the records or race result info from AS or web pages

i know who had what car in japan and im keeping it to myself
driftwood, what do you meen "the list is my list"? I never see or get a list from you! There are a lot of questions round the T290 in 1972. I get a lot of information from Alain Hache and other community members.

Why you are sure the Facetti car is HU7? Carlo Facetti race in Vallelunga at the 23.4. the car of Mr. Osella with the Abarth engine, Autosport write 13.4.1972 on page 8/9: "...Althrough Osella's chlaimed power figures are just about the same as the good FVC ... So far two of the engines are complete while 10 more await parts depenting ...These will be fitted into Lola chassis including for the works cars .... driven bei Toine Hezemans who was not too happy for this rae as he was expecting one of the new Lola Abarth T290s by this time, but which now will probably not be ready until Vallelunga." BONNIER sale the T290 HU7 at 5th May 1972 to Osella and Mr Osella must have a T290 latest beginnung of April!! A mean a higher chance to be the Facetti car has HU4, BONNIERE get HU4 in February, HU7 beginning of April.
Wolfgang