Thread: IMSA Race 2017 12 Hours of Sebring
View Single Post
Old 25 Feb 2017, 23:32 (Ref:3714739)   #41
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
In-cockpit footage from the Whelen car is just ridiculous—watching the driver flick through data screens. Better than anything I have seen on TV to explain the feature.

I also like the shots of the cars bouncing off the curb exiting Three, i think, and having the back end just a little out entering Four. I wish you could have got them through Five—I didn’t get there Thursday morning but Friday afternoon I saw a lot of drivers investigate their car’s dirt-tracking potential, and saw quite a few lurid fish-tails.

Also good was seeing the JDC pass the AJR Audi exiting Six and then the PR1 car pass the JDC car into Seven. Good time to be at that spot.

Also. good job keeping the cars in focus all through Seven and the exit. I can‘t wait to see race-day footage.

I’d say the camera was a good investment. I don’t have a 4K TV yet, but on a normal PC screen that was ultra-high quality.