Thread: LE MANS CLASSIC
View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 2018, 09:44 (Ref:3836261)   #194
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
Well, as a first timer I missed a lot of stuff as the times when I was at the track, which were not inconsiderable, I seemed to see the same things running, and as I didn't or couldn't find a program seller at the various palces I went to, I think my comment is valid.
Well its a 24hrs event which means there will be track action for at least 24 of those hours. Since the plateaus run in order then surely its not too difficult to work out when your favourite plateau (if any) is going to be on track?

Quote:
I would never go to this event again to be honest, it is clearly for drivers and ahem, the very rich.
I may have missed this but why did you go anyway?

Quote:
Enough sauid, goodbye and good riddance.
Quite.