View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 2016, 12:13 (Ref:3674693)   #98
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannick View Post
Well, this weekend, the 4th weekend in September, would be a much better date to close the season than what IndyCar has got now.

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a race on later tonight, at a place like Kentucky Speedway?
It's not too far from Indianapolis for the Series' hometown crowd to get there. The track has been providing good racing when it was last on the schedule, and it could have used a boost in attendance which it surely would get if it was the championship decider.

That's just my suggestion for a season finale if it has to be September. What is yours?
Agreed on a race tonight. Kentucky would be a decent choice and I get your reasons as well.

If they insist on going to Texas, that would work too. An afternoon Sunday race at Milwaukee or Pocono would be fun too.

I think anywhere, but Sonoma is my choice atm.