View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 2017, 18:08 (Ref:3782239)   #1026
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
I have ordinary Sky, just the free programmes, and motorsport tv is included
Channel 447
Cheapest Sky package for the "free" channels appears to be £20 a month for one year, then £22 a month after that. I presume this is what you have.

If they are refering to motorsport.tv the website (which I suspect they are), then currently it's available for $40 a year, but I don't know if that works outside of the US and Canada.

Either way, if they remove the races from YouTube (that they themselves have been uploading), then it makes it more expensive and less accessible. I don't mind paying for the live stream, and if it's on TV then great. But taking steps back that they recently made forward would be sad.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...aKzgwnFfQs6zQ3