View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 2018, 04:09 (Ref:3813861)   #40
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Knob Creek for me and discussing "life" with my visiting brother and his wife superseded my full attention, but it was my first full race via the Roku. Not near the quality of picture from the cable box but I can't see anything clear, let's be honest. Commercials were a little much, but such is American "tv".

I don't think I can stomach anymore Texas...
Surprisingly Sling (yes, dish network so not really cord cutting) has been great on my Roku 3 and cell through the app. Crystal picture almost all night here aside from signal problems a couple times. Through the Roku was always great but that was the Sling app on there as well but lost the TV to not moving fast enough and a desire to clean the kitchen.

But cell and app meant start on the race on the sill above the sink so