View Single Post
Old 6 May 2019, 13:13 (Ref:3902238)   #112
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Sunday was my first day on the bank this year, and what a great day to get back to it. Thankfully everyone behaved and my post (4, exit of Redgate) had nothing to do bar wave a couple of greens and yellows for incidents either side - and an awful lot of blues

Some cracking racing throughout the various classes and lovely to see next to no contact despite there being only a feeler gauge width between the cars at points. Well done all.

The brief bit of rain with 15 minutes of the final race to go livened things up a bit, didn't it?
Incidents did seem fewer than usual at Redgate but other places were busier based on the number of Safety Car periods over the weekend.

I was disappointed that the Cheetah took a fairly large hit and had to drop out of the race after a handful of laps of the opening race yesterday. And 2 cars off on the first lap at McCleans was not an auspicious start although apparently someone had a suspension failure that resulted in the problems observed.

But overall things seemed to run well and almost on time most of the day(s) so what incidents there were cannot have been disruptively bad.