View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2019, 13:51 (Ref:3925403)   #17
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I am not if it was spec 2 or spec 3 Max was on. If Gasly was on spec 4 it makes sense to have it done now. It seems the RBR comes good at the end of the race, problem is their only one was a bit far behind
After the Hungarian GP, the Red Bull and Toro Rosso cars were all using the spec 3 engine.

For Belgium, the spec 4 engine was available for all four cars. The team(s) chose to install this on Albon's and Kvyat's cars, resulting in them both having a grid penalty.

Gasly and Verstappen kept their spec 3 engines for Belgium, and will face penalties if/when they move to the spec 4.

The only drivers on the grid who could theoretically make an engine change without penalty are Vettee and The Cleric, and the expectation is that we will see their upgrade at Monza.