View Single Post
Old 3 Sep 2013, 18:42 (Ref:3298436)   #61
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
I think both the modern f1 car and the DW look awful. What's nice on the Indycar looks awful on the F1 car and vice versa, IMO. With the contemporary F1 car, 20 or so cars with frowning, gaping yawns flying past in sequence looks like high speed scaffolding what with that horrific raised nose.

The old Tyrrell looks good. It's small, nimble and agile and yes fragile. Even just visually it harks back to an era when cars actually broke down on reliability grounds.

Anyway. AJA has his"narcotics" redemption story and Helios is a giggling spiderman that climbs fences. We just need to convince Franchitti to do backflips every time he gets out of his car and Will Power giving acidic wisecracks from his brothers comedy routine and this series might just turn heads again...