View Single Post
Old 20 May 2011, 13:36 (Ref:2883123)   #55
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Final small batch before I rush off to dig out a snap of Iain using his good looking face ....

Interestingly I thought they were puzzled by me appearing - accordiong the French wife of a software company CEO I met a few years ago I look (or looked then) just like a French pop star of 'a certain age'. She did mention a name but it was unknown to me and I suspect anyone else outside France.

I had assumed that the 2 young ladies were bemused about such a superstar seeking a press pass and only speaking English ...

Anyway, 10 Tenths had official representation in Pau for the duration in association with Delta Motor Sport and Scene-From-Above.com's public liability insurance certificate.

Never did get a 'guest' ride in the Merc Estate chase car though. Pretty sure it took FTD on at least one day.
Attached Thumbnails
Pau_General_800_ONED5714.jpg   Pau_General_800_ONED5773.jpg   Pau_General_800_ONED5804.jpg  

Pau_General_800_ONED5841.jpg