View Single Post
Old 2 Apr 2018, 18:28 (Ref:3812528)   #37
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithcollantine View Post
I'm kind of torn about this. Of course it's great there's such a healthy entry list and it will make qualifying more exciting. On the other hand I'd rather have more full-season entries than so many Indy 500 one-offs.
First of all! Welcome!

I kind of like any and all possibilities of elimination, including any full season entrants. If they're not up to speed, then that's their problem.

What will be interesting is some of the bigger teams with full season entrants and one-offs under the same roof... they should be fine, but could be some drama!