Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2013, 19:31 (Ref:3261081)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetdave901 View Post

I like that despite being 'media' they all seem like down to earth guys (like most sportscar people in general) and you usually get a good bit of banter on their forum and twitter etc.

Yes, I've met quite a few of them - other than Paul - over the years and James and I had a beer with Paul, Chuck Dressing and Paul Tarsey last year and with Joe Bradley and some of the technical boys the year before. Great guys. A great shame though that we'll miss the unmistakeable voice of Charles (Chuck) Dressing, who I've always much enjoyed listening to.