View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 2015, 15:44 (Ref:3576670)   #104
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Think Tony brought his fryer last year. I'd buy one but running out of space in truck quickly and second canopy for the fence might take precedence. I will have the stove oven for biscuits and cinn rolls for breakfast and the Dutch oven for desserts and maybe an egg bake breakfast one morning.

Does a hat that should be burned and tequila that was consumed but won't be bought anymore count? Ed went and left so screw him and his tequila.
Provides me with warm feelings about my former homeland. Let me know if you need a Dutch sous-chef!

Looks like I'll be on turn station 3 for one of the test/practice days (probably Tue and/or Wed, maybe on Thu.) Most likely at T1 for Fri + Sat (so not too far out). Should be able to come by and snatch some delicious tasters!

O, and it sounds like a Ford rep. was reading our comments too! (an unclassified run for a fancy test session would have been better but I'm thrilled to see the car live on track nevertheless, hope it happens!)

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2015/0...t-le-mans.html