View Single Post
Old 1 Jan 2020, 16:14 (Ref:3949416)   #26
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Think we should wait until tomorrow before we get back to the heavy stuff . In the meantime I am waiting for Gordon to post picture of him in the Sea .
I didn't actually do the sea swim, although I got my shoes n socks wet getting too close Sue was the one filming with the swimmers in the boiling hot 13c water for the charity day swim while I was doing all the hard work filming from the freezing cold 25c beach in the full sun. You just have no idea how cold I was as I only had a T shirt n Jeans on
By the way I like the new title of the thread and I take it Iain had an input with the spelling of it?
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !