View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2012, 23:08 (Ref:3087214)   #596
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkiller8 View Post
if you read well, i've been the only one to specify the f1 palmares of penske... and i repeat, they experienced this almost 40 years ago! why this old experience in european races should influence on modern decisions?
and then i repeat, during ALMS years with porsche rs spyder, the penske team was HEAVILY supported by porsche! them self alone i guess that couldn't do better than dyson!
Sure uncareful because i speak the truth about an american team, and "strangely" i received criticism by american users...
I never said that penske is a bad team (i wrote that is a trustfull team), i just reported the causes because in my opinion penske isn't the best choice for porsche.
From what I've read on this thread you've received criticism not just from Americans, for an ill informed post. To say Penske has 0 experience at Le Mans is incorrect. It doesn't matter if it was 40 years ago, or 4 years ago.