View Single Post
Old 18 Dec 2018, 11:46 (Ref:3871098)   #3329
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
In theory, you are quite correct. However, and I would imagine that Peter in Belgium and John in France may well agree with me, in practice it's not that simple. I could regale you with how the Spanish just ignore Brussels when it suits them, especially when you take into account how the country is split into different autonomous regions.
And then I ask you why anyone would want to belong to this club........

Anyway this is good news for our truckers................... or not as the case may be.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...siness-junked/

EU agrees to retain the CTC in the event of a No Deal Braxit.